With visualization, real-time analytics, and interactive reporting, Business Intelligence solutions offer an improved user experience. You may be able to display pertinent data on a dashboard or generate charts, graphs, and reports for rapid review. Some types of embedded business intelligence technologies extend functionality to mobile devices to guarantee that a distributed workforce can access the same business analytics for real-time collaboration.
Embedded BI adds value for users by enabling them to access crucial data insights and useful information inside the tools they regularly use to do their tasks. By integrating analytics into applications, users can avoid wasting time switching between the business process application and other standalone analytics solutions.
In this article, let’s dive deeper into Embedded Business Solutions and compare them with different business intelligence(BI) Tools and related applications.
Key Features of Embedded Business Solutions
Modern data presentation methods are provided by embedded BI systems, which ultimately improve user happiness and engagement. Custom dashboards, data visualizations, self-service BI, workflow, and write-back are features embedded BI can provide within an application.
By integrating analytics, you can improve your win rate, lower churn, and provide an analytical experience that guarantees you will gain more clients.
- Integration depth and ease-Your embedded analytics platform will need to connect effortlessly so that the UI and UX of your application, on which you’ve worked so hard, aren’t disrupted or altered by the BI tool’s interface.
- An intuitive user interface (UI)-You understand how crucial your product’s user interface (UI) is as a product manager. Your clients are more likely to engage and use the product more frequently if the user interface is seamless and attractive. Everyone in the era of apps is aware of what a good interface looks like, so the BI tool you incorporate must have one.
- Practicality-Make sure you choose an analytics platform that permits advanced analysis since end users will value the capacity to perform sophisticated analysis on the data contained in your application.
- Pricing-Choosing an embedded analytics platform also requires careful consideration of pricing. It is advised that you work with a BI vendor who will try to match their price as closely as possible with how you bill your clients (because this should be a collaboration, not just a buy). Above all else, you must search for a business model fit.
- Innovation -Lastly, ensure the analytics vendor you work with is committed to innovation. You want a partner who is not only concerned with BI tool enhancements but also delivers constant innovation and brand-new approaches to analytics. You can stay ahead of the competition and maintain the novelty of your offering by working with a BI tool vendor who innovates.
Practical Applications Of Embedded Business Solutions
- Higher rates of user adoption
- Prolongs the time spent using the application
- Enhances the application’s value and boosts user and client happiness
- Contributes to the growth of revenue
Embedded Business Solutions When Comparing It With On Different Business Intelligence Tools
Numerous BI tools are available nowadays. So, in this blog, let us discuss the different business intelligence tools available and their features.
Microsoft Power BI
Power BI is one of the most popular BI solutions, and Microsoft, a well-known software vendor, offers it. Because it is downloaded software, you can use this application to run analytics on a reporting server or in the cloud. This interactive tool can provide reports and dashboards in minutes by synchronizing with sources like Facebook, Oracle, and more. Its built-in capabilities include end-to-end data encryption, real-time access monitoring, Excel connectivity, data connectors, and advanced data visualization services.
|Microsoft Power BI Tool||Embedded Business Solutions|
|An assortment of analytics tools built on business intelligence capabilities is called “Power BI service.”Helps to view critical business data in a customized and graphical fashion along the whole enterprise||On the other hand, the embedded one is a component of the Power BI
collection of analytics tools. The tool enables the integration of Power BI components with pre-existing applications across the internal systems of the user company.
|Power BI Pro and Power BI Premium are the two pricing tiers for Power BI. Power BI Pro cost $13.70 per user per month when purchased in this manner. Power BI Premium costs $27.50 per user per month and costs $6,858.10 per user and capacity each month.||On the other hand, the type of nodes selected by the user company and the total number of nodes installed influence the complete pricing structure of Power BI Embedded. Unfortunately, the price of either might be quite high given the tools and user-friendliness you receive.|
|Power BI’s capabilities close the information gap between organizational data and decision-making by applying predictive analytics. As an alternative, user companies can take advantage of Power BI Embedded’s analytics expertise and the continuous AI and analytics investments made by Microsoft.||The user interface is quite busy, and the typical user might find the learning curve too great. The platform is slower than other platforms that can calculate huge amounts of data.|
Tableau has a reputation for being user-friendly regarding data visualization services, but it is capable of more than just creating attractive charts. They offer real-time visual analytics and a user-friendly interface that enables users to drag and drop buttons to identify trends in data instantly. The application supports a variety of data sources, including Google Analytics, Box, Microsoft Excel, and PDF documents. It can connect with the majority of databases, demonstrating its adaptability.
Qlik Sense offers a cutting-edge, self-service-oriented experience via a dynamic user interface. It offers seamless deployment across on-premises and cloud sites and an open platform with APIs that let web developers create original apps and incorporate analytics into existing applications and portals. Qlik provides flexible development options in addition to a single governance structure to support shared security, manageability, and reusability.
Looker is a cutting-edge, cloud-based BI platform that connects directly to your database, giving data-driven enterprises the ability to give customers access to the most recent data and visualization services. Looker’s platform is designed specifically for interaction with a central data warehouse, where business logic has already been established, and data has been cleaned, making data governance simple. By employing its modeling language, LookML, Looker aids in defining data associations, allowing developers to work rapidly without creating complex SQL queries.
Now is the time to consider how you may gain from an embedded solution in your company since there is a low barrier to entry for embedded analytics. The main BI products mentioned in this blog-Qlik Sense, Power BI, Looker, and Tableau-offer particular embedded-only licensing levels or have embedded capabilities built into their platforms.
When you seek efficient data visualization services and like to get the best data visualization consulting services from the top-rated consulting services provider, then connect to Hexaview Technologies – a leading data science services firm. You can benefit immensely from enhancing your business by empowering more efficiently and enhancing with deep domain knowledge.
The post What Is Embedded Business Solutions and Comparing It With On Different Business Intelligence(BI)Tools appeared first on Datafloq.